The Law Office «George D. Chloupis and Partners» was founded in 2001 by George Chloupis and is situated in Moschato, Attica. Through the processing of a variety of cases covering the whole legal spectrum, it has developed a wide clientele, including Public Entities, corporations and private individuals. Aiming at a thorough addressing of every case, it possesses a wide range of partners, including lawyers, accountants and financial advisors, notaries, bailiffs, each holding high specialization in the respective field.
Head of the Office is Dr. iur. George D. Chloupis:
- Independent lawyer since 2001
- Legal Counsel of the National Bank of Greece (NBG) – Department of Housing Credit since 2005
- Legal Counsel of EFKA (the National Social Security Institution) since August 2007
- Legal Counsel of the Holy Synod of the Church of Greece since April 2014
- Lecturer at the Law School of the European University of Cyprus since February 2019
Our Legal Office provides legal advice, representation and litigation services in a wide area of the legal practice, offering a variety of services including Civil Law (law of obligations, inheritance law, property law, family law etc.), Commercial and Corporate Law (company setup, corporate contracts, charter amendment etc.), Patent and Copyright Law (national/international trademarks, patents etc.), Property Law (residential and commercial estate leasing, proceedings before a notary public, property titles checking etc.), Immigration Law (Asylum applications, residency permits, Golden Visa Program applications), and Criminal Law (representation before the court, hearings before a judge etc.).